Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's a little OCD Between Friends?


Ok, so, I'm getting ready for bed & I notice that my favorite baseball cap is not where it usually is. I got this cap on my trip to Pt. Reyes, CA last summer - so not only do I like it - but I have a sentimental attachment to it. I should also note that Max covets it - since it has a dragon fly on it - but I will not let him have it...

SO - the cap is not there. Ok. So, I look around. Not there. Under the bed? Nope. Frantic! Scouring the apartment!

CANNOT FIND THE CAP!!!

Dying, absolutely DYING to call my sitter & ask her if she's seen it...but of course it's much too late to call over something as trivial as this...

And yet... and yet... and yet.... I can't find it and I can't get to sleep!

Ok. Feel better now. I"m sure there will be some sort of explanation for this in the morning.

No comments: