Thursday, September 07, 2006

More Craziness

Yesterday morning I called X to see if he could bring over one of Max's sneakers (one was left there). He couldn't. But he did take the time to ask me if I could call him at 9:30 am with a phone number for unemployment ...he's gonna see if he can get it.

I explained that I'd be with a client then & he was like "well, when can you get it for me..."

And you know the sick thing, I didn't even think "what am I, your friggin' information service?" I just went on line, looked up the number, and called him back.

THen he calls later in the afternoon wanting to take my computer to his house. which is even sicker.

It's gonna be a long two months 'til he gets a job, and even more hellish if he doesn't get one by then.

I'm just going to try not to think about it.

No comments: