- Are you an innie or an outie? Innie, but remember being SO SCARED of the pregnancy belly button pop... but by the time that happened so much else had happend to my body that the outtie was relegated to: whatever.
- Have you ever written a song? Well, Max made it up, but I sing it... it's.... uhhh... it goes... (don't laugh) it goes... (just say it phonetically) Oh laca bowla laca a nucky wucky. (I said DON'T LAUGH!)
- Can you make change for a dollar right now? No. Don't drive. No car. Don't need change for bus. Don't need change for nuttin'.
- Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet? Yes, and will stop only when there is Potty Parity. (Although, honestly, will think twice about ones with urinals...)
- Have you ever written a poem? No. (Is that bad?) Do you all now think I'm a total ignorant ignoramous?
- Do you like catsup on or beside your fries? Both. PUt some on, then a dollup on the side.
- Have you ever been a boy/girl scout? Brownie.
- Have you ever written a book? I think all the volumes I've written in these blogs would fill a book... but no, if you MUST know - I have NOT written a book. No book. No poem. Are these supposed to make you feel good about yourself? If so, not working!
- Have you ever broken a mirror? Yep. Have at least 35 years of bad luck stored up.
- Are you superstitious? Not so much, but honestly, lots of bad things DO happen to me in February.... although, was X saying he wants to leave a good thing, or a bad thing...?
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People who clink their spoons on the side of the cup when stirring. Ugh!
- Do you slurp your drink after it's gone? Maybe... I could have... maybe once when having a rootbeer float... but since there was nobody there who saw or heard, if confronted I'll deny the whole thing!
- Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Nope. Never. Absolutely sure.
- Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us, all we ask is that you let us have it your way! Have it your way.... Oh, the answer - either.
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Umm, actually... no. Ok, for those keeping score: no poem, no book, no skinny dipping. I'm so un bohemian!!
- Would you ever parachute out of a plane? Only if my only other option was a slow and painful death.
- What's the most daring thing you've done? Gone back to graduate school full time with two kids under the age of two. (Daring?!? Crazy!!)
- When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic? DOn't ask. Just get.
- True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. Can't anwer this. Too mood related. But probably usually steak. No, pizza... No idea.
- Did you have a baby blanket? Absofrigginlutely.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Nearly Friday & Not Thirteen
(So tired. Why doing this?)