Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ok

I guess I'm just to open and honest in general. When I post about mistakes I made I guess I don't expect to be told that yes, I did. I know that. I've gone through it. I ruined my weekend because of it.

But I understand - if I put my life out in public I will get opinions.. and they are that -- opinions. It's up to me how I react to them.

I have to think if I feel up to putting my real life mistakes out there -- especially ones I already feel so crappy about.

Post is down.

Gotta think.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

I thought it was a good and honest post - sorry that you felt you had to take it down.

Anonymous said...

You could give everyone you write about a "fake" name, call yourself something other then Amy, invent an imaginary place to live and say you work in a "Manure Plant", but that would be kind of stupid......
Your Friend From WaldoLand:
~Waldo Excalibur Pharce