Friday, July 21, 2006

100 Things

Ok, Here Goes - let's see if I can make it to 100.

100 Things You Should Know About Me.
  1. I'm not sure if I can come up with 100 things.
  2. I let my kids watch Power Rangers but not Schreck.
  3. I take more than one wrapped candy from the free candy bowl at restaurants.
  4. I cry easily.
  5. I love going out.
  6. I love staying in.
  7. I have a crush on Mr. Rogers.
  8. I was always the last person picked to be on a sports team in elementary & middle school.
  9. I'm a music snob. (Like no acustic guitarists singing Doors songs.)
  10. I have all my cassettes arranged by genre.
  11. I have boxes of notes I passed in H.S. with my friend H.
  12. I've never voted Republican.
  13. I've never seen American Idol.
  14. I've smoked a cigar.
  15. My favorite foods are lobster, french fries, cheese cake, and ice cream. (And yes, a perfect meal would be made up of all of those... with a diet root beer!)
  16. It's a wonder I'm not a tub.
  17. I've been on every diet known to mankind.
  18. I lost my most weight after X. moved out.
  19. I'd love to be tall and willowy.
  20. Still can't believe I'm getting paid for what I love to do.
  21. Used to have curly hair perm.
  22. I will never post a photo of myself with curly hair perm.
  23. Haven't found any gray hairs.
  24. Hope I haven't jinxed myself.
  25. Cheated while fasting last Yom Kippur.
  26. Have taken office supplies.
  27. I like the Pink Ranger Best.
  28. I love the Muppets.
  29. I own five pairs of water shoes.
  30. I don't do any water sports.
  31. I love buying/looking at "outdoor" accessories.
  32. The most "outdoors" I get is Central Park.
  33. I always turn my head to check out the firemen streaking by in their truck.
  34. I'm hate air conditioning.
  35. My toes freeze in frozen food section of supermarket.
  36. I've killed every plant I 've ever owned - except Cid.
  37. I still have my wedding bouquet.
  38. WOndering why I still have my wedding bouquet.
  39. Have platonic crush on my dentist.
  40. I'm scared of viney plants.
  41. I have cool kids.
  42. I have cool parents.
  43. I have cool siblings.
  44. I have a cool boyfriend.
  45. I have a cool babysitter.
  46. I have an annoying X-husband.
  47. I don't like balloons.
  48. I apologize too much.
  49. I'm sorry that I wrote that.
  50. I can't believe I made it up to 50!
  51. I startle easily.
  52. I sniffed "rush" in my H.S. biology class.
  53. Still not %100 comfortable in/with my body.
  54. Like my feet.
  55. Have a love/hate relationship with my breasts.
  56. Don't hold grudges.
  57. Wish I could be an artist of some sort.
  58. Have awful, awful handwriting.
  59. Have pretty high threshold for mess and disorganization.
  60. I have champagne taste and a beer budget.
  61. I'm not materialistic.
  62. I'd love to have a summer home on the beach.
  63. I don't like chaos.
  64. I need time to adjust to change.
  65. I am kind, but do not suffer fools gladly.
  66. I wrote that in my jdate profile, too.
  67. I like to watch rugby.
  68. I can easily sit on the couch and watch bad tv all day long.
  69. I'm generous.
  70. I am very sentimental.
  71. I save everything, but haven't become a pack rat - yet.
  72. I take lots, and lots, and lots of photos.
  73. I'm very sensitive to criticism
  74. I've saved every letter I've ever received.
  75. I'm not good at small talk.
  76. I'm not good at "networking/mingling."
  77. I don't have a poker face.
  78. I often don't have a good "self-censor" - give out too much information.
  79. Am comfortable talking to others about their feelings.
  80. Not so comfortable talking about my own.
  81. I hate it when people stop to talk on their cell phones 1) on staircases, 2) in front of entrances.
  82. I want my kids to have everything their hearts desire.
  83. I don't want to have spoiled kids.
  84. I wish my marriage had worked.
  85. I'm very glad to be out of it.
  86. My favorite candies are Pineapple Lumps and Circus Peanuts. (Not together.)
  87. I love kissing.
  88. I love being kissed.
  89. I love "old people" food like stewed prunes and borscht. (Not togther.)
  90. Wonder how/where I am going to keep all my kids art and school work for the next 20 or so years.
  91. Still don't know the metric system.
  92. In one bored moment or another have probably Googled everybody I know. And even some I don't.
  93. Constantly wonder what it is in me that causes/allows/makes me keep this blog.
  94. And my other blog, too!
  95. Don't like the color I've painted my toenails, but can't be bothered removing and repolishing.
  96. Can't believe I'm almost done!
  97. Am very jealous of those people who can decorate a house/themselves from stuff in a thrift shop.
  98. Am jealous of people who can decorate a house. Period.
  99. (Speaking of period...) I sometimes become a different person when I have PMS.
  100. I'm happy.

No comments: