Sunday, October 22, 2006

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

1. FIRST NAME? Amy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Don't think so - Hebrew name after my Dad's mom, though.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Wednesday
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? absolutely NOT
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDSWITH YOU? Are you kidding? We'd be BFF!!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Ummm - this? And this
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, no a thousand times, NO
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmmm, I like Lucky Charms, but mostly just the marshmallows... otherwise some granola-y sort of cereal... I usually mix a bunch of them together. Like lotsa stuff in each spoonful!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not unless I'd pull a muscle trying to get them off otherwise.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally/emotionally - yes - physically - not so much. (Although I'm stronger than I look! Remember, I was the ONLY one helping X move - and you know he would have called the strongest person he knows to help him, right?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Hmm, pistachio, or ginger, or... well - like the cereal I love icecream with lotsa stuff in it, too - like chocolate cookie thin mint oatmeal raisin... You get the idea.
14. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 4.5-5
15. RED OR PINK? Now I want to know why this has to be an either or... different colors for different circumstances, I say! But, I suppose, if pressed.... ummm... pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? my thighs!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sarah, Linda, Maggie ...
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans; black socks
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Replacements - Let it Be.
22. If YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? steel grey
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Hmmm, can't say I have one. They're mood based, I think.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE. The C-Town Delivery Man - wanting to know if he had the Halloween Candy and yogurt I bought - and when he was going to bring them over.
25 THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? their smile
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Ice Cold Beer on hot summer night/day, hot chocolate on cold day, hot tea when feeling a bit under the weather.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Does this count as a sport?
29. EYE COLOR? hazel
30. HAT SIZE? Do people still do that? No idea. I do know I have a very tiny head...
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? lobster.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings - without a doubt.
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summersummersummer!!!
36. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN LIFE? Spending time with my family, with J....
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hmmm, apple pie ala mode or cheesecake.

No comments: