Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ok, so, is that how it is?


I get anonymous posters on my blog?!? And I have to guess who they are?!? Ok.... I guess.... L.C.? Ok. EIther L.C. or Gwen? Or.... Ahhh, too much pressure this early!

Have a later day today - taking the kids for their yearly check up. The earliest I could get was 11:00 am... and of course when I'm on vacation the doctor is on vacation, and you can't have the appointment earlier than last year 'cause of insurance....

Nathan woke up last night, screaming for me to find him his car. I told him that there was no way in heck I'd look for his car at 1:00 am, and that he needs to go to sleep. He screamed for about 10 minutes, then went to sleep.

THen, 3:15 am the phone rings. I try to see the caller id -- but for some reason my eyes just could not focus... So, I answered. "Um, Hello?" "Pussycat? (Ok, yes, my dad calls me "pussycat' Wanna make something of it?!) We're HERE! We had a great flight, and we just wanted to let you know that we're in our cabin!" "Umm, it's 3:15 am." (My parents are going on a cruise of Alaska.) Long pause. "Oh. We reset our clocks." "Ok, well, it's still 3:15 am." "Oh. Well, we had a great flight, and the cabin looks great..." In the background I hear: "David! Let her go back to sleep! Call her tomorrow!!" "Oh, oh, right. Well, I'll let you go back to sleep...."

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: