Saturday, April 29, 2006

EX - In law

So I just saw my Ex father in law. It was much easier than I thought it would be. Actually, I had no idea what it would be like... but I wasn't really looking forward to it.

Max said to me earlier "I bet Coach has been thinking about us all day! He's probably so excited to see us!" (He likes to be called "coach" - doesn't want to seem like a "grandfather"...) I didn't want to ruin it for Max - but Coach doesn't think about anybody except himself...

So, the X came by to pick up the kids - they're staying over his place tonight & they were SO CUTE with coach! They just wanted to show him everything! Max pulled out maps of New Zealand, and all the things in the house that we have from NZ and even brought out the video of The Rescuers Down Under explaining that he knows it's Australian - but that the accents are similar. (!!)

My X sil sent over pineapple lumps for me. I lovelovelovelove pineapple lumps!! Especially frozen. Think really good pineaple flavored sort of Charleston Chew. The X strongly encouraged me to open the bag then - meaning I had to SHARE them. Oh the horror! I've hidden the rest, though.

Hey, you'd do the same if you only got your favorite candy once every 2-3 years!

No comments: