Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mystic Force!!



So, I'd be willing to bet good money that most of you reading this post know - if not Nothing - then very little about the Power Rangers. Ahh, young readers - I was once like you. But now I have entered the magic world - and I will be unable to leave.

For example, did you know that there are THREE (at least, I'm still researching; so bare (bear?) with me.) different Ranger incarnations?

And didja know (and no - that's not a poke at "ninja!") that there's even a Wikepedia listing?!? I'm still grappling with the fact that there are people who know so much - and invest the time in writing it down - about Power Rangers. And look at that link (because I know your interest is now really piqued & you really want to learn all you can about Power Rangers.

BUT - and maybe you guys have suggestions - I'm having difficulty tracking down the Sensai who is played by the non-SAG actor Guinea Pig. Yep. A pig. Guinea Pig. I can't even find a photo of it to prove that the teacher of all these rangers is a ninja suited guinea pig.... but - it is!

No comments: