Thursday, May 18, 2006

Got nothing to say

So, I'm starting this post with absolutely no theme in mind. No premise. No thought. Not even a germ. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

So.... nice weather we're having, huh?

Oh - here's a thought. I'm supposed to do the AIDS Walk on Sunday. But.... it might rain. The money I've raised, including some that I am donating myself, will go directly to AWNY - if I walk or not. Soooooo am I really bad if I don't.

Rhetorical question, by the way. I don't want to know if you think I'm bad if I don't walk. Just keep it to yourself. "That Amy, she's a baaaaddd person - comitting to something and not following through... I hope it's not indicative of other aspects of her life."

It's not. It's not! I promise!!! It's just that.... well.... it being on a Sunday morning...and it being early on a Sunday morning... Well... and rain is wet... You know.

Maybe I should quit while I"m ahead.

No comments: