Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Two things


Just wondering:

When does a person stop breaking out? I mean, when the hell will I stop having zits?!? It's so unfair! (See, I even sound like a teenager!!) I just don't understand it.

So, like, ok - when I was in H.S. I figured when I'm in my 20's, they'll go away. They didn't.

And then, when I was in my 20's I told myself that when I got pregnant, they would go away....

Then, when I was pregnant I consoled myself that after I had the child, after my hormones got back to their regular state... my "new" regular state would be so much more.... mature - and refined -that there would be no possibility of zits.

So now here I am - a bit older that 20 (just a bit) and I'm still friggin' getting them!! WHat the fuck is that all about??!?! Augh!!

Second thing: Sorry about the previous post (or I guess the post following this one, since this blog is in chronological order...?) it's a bit rambly. It's such a long story, and I probably shouldn't have even tried to write about it here -- just too much.

Ok - a third thing (sorry! You don't have to read it if you don't want! It's probably the least important of the bunch!) Who the HECK is squeezing my toothpaste tube from the middle?!?!

No comments: