Friday, August 04, 2006

Yes, yes, I know


I just wrote about this on my other blog but I'm still kinda floored by this and don't want to bore the readers of one blog with too much of it. Of course I'm making a huge assumption that the readers of one blog do not read the other -- which as I'm writing this I realize is patently untrue since the only people who comment on this blog also comment on the other...

So where am I going with this? What does it mean? Am I a blog looser? I didn't even WANT to go to the BlogHer conference! I don't see myself as a "blogger" - more like a brain spewer. (And you don't want to know what google image search brought up for "brain spew!")

So I suppose that take a bit of the stress off.

Now that I'm totally off topic - can I tell you that my new gerbil has finally found it's upstairs! It's so cute! It climbs up this habitrail like tube (NOT a habitrail, but an incredible simulation!) and goes into his cute little house.

You know, when I go over to the cage so say hi he comes over, and pokes his cute little nose through the bars....

Am I gushing? I'm gushing, arent' I? He's so damn cute!!!

I'm in gerbil love.

No comments: